We’re starting a movement. A Valley wide campaign to stay local this upcoming holiday weekend. Picture our lashes batting, our pout puckering, while we plead you to say you’ll stay local with us this Labor Day because together, we
have want to.
No fussing with traffic. No spending hours cramped in the car. No expensive airline tickets, or silly baggage fees. No delays at the airport, whittling away the precious 3-day weekend hours. No need, when Arizona is home to some of the most fabulous hotels and resorts, offering hot discounts for staycationers. So, join our plight and check out these last minute weekend deals from Valley resort hot spots.
The Buttes Resort, Tempe – “Summertime is Your Time” Package, $159/night
- 3 nights accommodations
– $50 resort credit
– Daily breakfast for two adults and children under 12
– 20% off spa services and golf at local greens including Camelback Golf Club and more
Call 800-228-9290 for reservations
The Westin Phoenix Downtown – “Urban Adventure” Package, $129/night
- $30 dining credit for on-site dining
– Complimentary overnight parking
– Complimentary access to WestinWORKOUT®
– Convenient to baseball stadium, Arizona Science Center, Phoenix Art Museum and more
Call 866-716-8137 for reservations. Request code: URBAN
XONA Resort Suites, Scottsdale – “Last Hurrah” $65 King Suite Special
- No $15 resort fee
– Check in on Facebook and receive a complimentary appetizer or dessert from Asada Desert Grill
– 2, 3 and 4 bedroom suites available for additional fee
Call 888-222-1059 for reservations.