For many sports fans there are only two times of the year: football season, and not football season. With the start of football season just around the corner, many fans are rejoicing at the thought of getting reconnected with the couch for some good food, beer and their favorite team playing on the big screen. The Arizona Cardinals first preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs is on August 15th at 6 pm, but Arizona fans can catch up with the Cardinals now through August 30th at University of Phoenix Stadium, during the Arizona Cardinals Football Club’s 2015 Training Camp.
The Cardinals’ Training Camp is open to the public, with free admission to all open practices at the stadium and free parking. The open practice sessions will be held from 2:00-4:30 pm now through Friday, August 28,2015. There will be open seating for fans on the east side of the stadium in the lower level during all Cardinals’ practices during the training camp.
Additionally, there will be activities for kids on the north end of the stadium such as an autograph experience with select players, an inflatable obstacle course, quarterback toss and football drills. After practices, certain players will be available to sign autographs for fans of all ages along the lower field walls for a limited time before leaving the field.
The practices will include concessions available throughout the stadium, merchandise for purchase at the AZone Team Store and tickets available for purchase for the 2015 season. For more information on parking, updated training camp schedule and stadium entry information visit here.
Training Camp Schedule:
• Monday, August 3: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, August 4: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 5: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Friday, August 7: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Saturday, August 8: 2-4:30 p.m. FAN FEST
• Monday, August 10: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, August 11: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 12: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Thursday, August 13: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Saturday, August 15: Cardinals vs. Chiefs, 6:00 p.m.
• Monday, August 17: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, August 18:2-4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 19:2-4:30 p.m.
• Thursday, August 20: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Saturday, August 22: Cardinals vs. Chargers, 7:00 p.m.
• Monday, August 24: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 26: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Thursday, August 27: 2-4:30 p.m.
• Friday, August 28: 2-4:30 p.m. (camps ends)