It will be the first wine dinner of the season and will include special guest speaker, Jodie Boulet of Consilience Winery. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Valley and the night sky at the Organic Garden, where guests will take pleasure in eating outdoors.
A cocktail reception at 6:30 p.m. will be followed by the five course meal at 7:00 p.m., ala Executive Chef Michel Pieton. Here’s a look at the menu:
- Assorted Hors d’oeuvres paired with Grenache Blanc, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County
- Cumin Dusted Sea Scallops with Lemongrass Nage, Beech Mushrooms, Butter Poached Artichokes, and Cilantro Microgreens paired with 2007 Viognier, Central Coast, Santa Barbara County
- Applewood Smoked Duck Breast with Wilted Arugula, Bacon-Tomato Marmalade, Maytag Blue Cheese, and a Coffee Emulsion paired with 2007 Zinfandel “Rhodes Vineyard” North Coast Redwood Valley
- Harvest Tomato Basil Sorbet Braised Buffalo Short Ribs with Ancho-Chile Fig Sauce, Braised Swiss Chard, Sweet Potato Gnocchi and Truffled Sunchokes paired with 2006 Petite Syrah, Central Coast, Santa Barbara
- County Candied Walnut Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse BlueCheese Anglaise and Raspberry Sorbet paired with Zinfandel Port, Dry Creek Vineyard, Sonoma County
The event will cost $95 per person, but is worth every penny. For more information, click here.
Boulders Resort | 34631 North Tom Darlington Drive | Carefree, AZ 85377