J&G Steakhouse, the superb restaurant that sits atop the classy Phoenician Resort in Scottsdale, has just been awarded the Wine Spectator “Best Of Award of Excellence 2012″ for an exceptional wine list. This is pretty much a no-brainer as J&G has one of the best wine collections around the Valley. To help celebrate this occasion, J&G’s Sommelier Sundays just got a little better.
Every Sunday, the restaurant will feature 1/2 off its entire wine list. Yes, that’s right. Half off its exquisite list. Whether you’re in the mood to celebrate with Cristal or kick back with a funky red, you can enjoy your favorite bottle at 50% is original price. Here are some of the best to choose from:
- Champagne – Louis Roederer’s ‘Cristal’ for $292.50 (usually $585)
- White – Far Niente Chardonnay for $44 (usually $88)
- Red – Domain Serene ‘Evanstad Reserve’ Pinot Noir for $66 (usually $132)
- Red – Duckhorn Merlot for $53 (usually $106)
- Red – Nickel & Nickel ‘CC Ranch’ Cabernet Sauvignon for $87.50 (usually $175)
- Champagne – Salon for $432.50 (usually $865, and extraordinarily hard to come by)
- White – Peter Michael ‘La Carriere’ Chardonnay for $94.50 (usually $189)
- Red – Kosta Browne RRV Pinot Noir for $98 (usually $196)
- Red – Continuum for $183 (usually $366 – the newest Mondavi family project from Napa Valley)
- Red – Araujo ‘Eisele Vineyard’ Cabernet Sauvignon for $296.50 (usually $593 and considered one of the top Cabernets produced in Napa)
We thought you would like that. Head to J&G this weekend, we’ll see you there.
J&G Steakhouse | 6000 East Camelback Road | Scottsdale, AZ 85251