It’s not uncommon for a fixed menu to pair wine with its courses, but have you ever tried it with beer? Yeah, we’re curious too. On Thursday, August 2, Spotted Donkey Cantina continues its summer beer dinner series. Complete with a beer reception with complimenting appetizers, the night starts at 6:30 p.m.
The three course meal, courtesy of Executive Chef Esteban Colon, sounds delicious:
- Vegetable Empanadas with Chile and Cheese & Grilled Avocado, Guacamole Nachos paired with Mudshark Full Moon Belgian Style White Ale
- Grilled Shrimp Chopped Salad with Charred Corn, and Tortilla
- Strips with a Lime Dressing paired with Mudshark Magic IPA
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Garlic Oregano Vinaigrette, served with Roasted Poblano Chile Cakes and paired with Mudshark Scorpion Amber Ale
- Mixed Berry Gaspacho with Basil with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream paired with Mudshark Wild Watermelon
The dinner costs $39.00 per person and does not include tax or gratuity. To make a reservation call 480.488.3358 or click here.
Spotted Donkey Cantina | 34505 North Scottsdale Road | Scottsdale, Arizona 85266