So, you’ve blended more than your fair share of margaritas and you simply aren’t up for the challenge of shaking an entire round of martinis, which is why we found the Cucumber-Lemonade Chiller courtesy of Delish.com for you this week. This light and refreshing cocktail not only has nutritional value, but it can also be made by the pitcher. You’re welcome.
3 large cucumbers
1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh rosemary, plus 4 sprigs for garnish
1 cup water
6 ounce (3/4 cup) gin
1/2 cup lemon juice
3 tablespoon(s) agave syrup (see Tips & Techniques)
1. Cut 12 thin slices of cucumber for garnish.
2. Peel and chop the rest of the cucumber; transfer to a food processor, add rosemary and puree.
3. Pour the puree through a fine-mesh strainer (press on the solids to extract all juice).
4. Add water, gin, lemon juice and agave syrup to the cucumber juice; stir until the agave is dissolved.
5. Divide among 4 ice-filled glasses and garnish with cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.