Alright, the rush of Super Wu Sunday is over. Now, we’re moving onto Super Bowl Sunday without a plan, but with an adorable new Jason Wu for Target dress. Here’s a quick roundup of what’s going on around town and from the internet to make this big game day Super despite a game plan:
1. Drop in to any of AZ Central’s “21 Places to Enjoy the Super Bowl in Greater Phoenix.”
2. Check Gawker’s “The Non-Sports Fan’s Guide to Maybe Enjoying the Super Bowl” for hilarious tips.
3. Review DLT’s guide to “Homegating” for the Super Bowl.
4. Luckily, there’s not enough time for any of theses ridiculous “Super Bowl Funny” recipes.
5. What would the Super Bowl be without chicken wings, guacamole and beer? Check the Food Network’s guide for Super Bowl Recipes.
6. Join the “Pabst It To Me” Party at the Crescent Ballroom. The party starts at 3:00 p.m. More info here.
7. Taste each team with Zinburger’s “Super Burger Bowl” specialty burger recipes through today.
8. Stay home, whip up a batch of this amazing Beer and Cheese Dip and watch the game at home in peace. Recipe courtesy of Chef Gregory Wiener from Top of the Rock at the Buttes Resort:
4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 small onion minced
Hot sauce (like Tabasco Chipotle) to taste
1 clove minced garlic
1 beer (preferably an IPA)
¼ cup diced canned green chilies
Combine all ingredients except the beer and stir or use food processor to get an even texture.
Add enough beer to get desired consistency (flat beer works best).
Chill and serve with crackers and vegetables.
Image via Fox News